skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chasing Leo's Visuals and Wearable Art
I saw the angel in the marble and I carved until I set him free ~ Michelangelo
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
London
The
Four Seasons
in London
,
Hamilton Place, Park Lane
"She took in the quaint English interior of the beautiful suite that overlooked Hyde Park"
The Wellington Suite
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Visual Tour
I find beauty and art in the most grandiose things.
I find beauty and art in the most minuscule.
They inspire me and drive me. They find their way into my soul.
The posts on these pages reflect the incredible artists who were a part of the driving force behind Chasing Leonardo.
They also reflect the sights, the sounds and smells for they are an integral part of beauty and art.
Some were mentioned and some were silent. But they were all there. And they all spoke to my muse and to my heart.
Labels
From Madison's Jewelry Box
What Inspires Madison
What They Saw
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(8)
August
(2)
July
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment